The technology has grown up.
You no longer have to waste people’s time with irrelevant messaging sent to the wrong person, just so you can locate the right one.
You no longer have to call the wrong one, hoping for the right one.
The reality is that doing things the way you did them, just because that’s what worked in the past, went away like Kodak, Toy’s-R-Us and Blockbuster just to name a few.
We’re in the Age of Amazon and it’s time you knew exactly whom you’re marketing too.
Because Amazon does, Facebook does, Google does and maybe even your competitor does.
It’s safe to maintain the status quo, until it isn’t.
The reality is ID Resolution is here to stay. Artificial Intelligence is here to stay. Machine Learning is here to stay.
You’re either using them or they’re being used against you.
Do you really think your sales team would rather continue to cold call on people who have no interest or spend their time with people that have spent their time researching, investigating, comparing your products and services against the competition.
Here’s exactly how you win.
According to research done by Forrester 68% of the buyer’s journey is done before they reach out to a salesperson.
This gives you the competitive advantage of reaching out to customers before your competitors even know they exist
Now you can frame the conversation weighted to your value proposition.
First we’re going to give you the contact info for the people pursuing an interest in what you sell.
Then you’re going to nurture them in a way you feel is most cost-efficient for you.
- You could get permission to pick up the phone and call.
- You can do cable TV on demand so you can reach out to that one individual and show him a television spot. If you wanted, you could show him ONE thousand tv spots for only $33.
That’s better than paying $33/click for an anonymous useless cookie wouldn’t you agree?
- Or you could reach out with a radio spot just to that individual. You could do ONE thousand radio spots to that individual only, if you wanted, for $12.
That’s better than $12/click for an anonymous useless cookie wouldn’t you agree?
- Or you could reach out by email for literally pennies on the dollar.
- You could retarget on Amazon, Adroll, Facebook, Instagram and Google for $.30 – $.60/thousand.
Where can you get PPC at those prices?
Since you already know who it is you don’t even care if they click or not because by them absorbing all that content you’re delivering your value proposition all the time.
- You could send them a direct mail piece
The point is You’re Always Top Of Mind. Everybody now has to compete against you.
Now when your sales team reaches out the reception becomes much warmer.